Romanian photographer Mihaela Noroc travels the world photographing thousands of women. She calls it the "Atlas of Beauty". Each woman, she says, represents the diversity an authenticity of what beauty means in any culture. Photographing a woman at her most natural captures the purest moment of sincerity and serenity that she says is the essence of feminine beauty.
View more random threads:
- Lion raised by a man
- Animal Myths You Probably Thought Were True
- Aviation Time Lapse
- Masters of Transportation
- The Best Of Michael Jackson's Performance -...
- Is antibacterial soap bad for you?
- Funny Kids
- Flat Stomach Fat Melter!
- How to Make Office Supplies Crossbow
- Time of the Soji (school cleaning in Japan)