Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., doing business as Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of December 31, 2015, it has a total of 11,620 stores in 28 countries, under a total of 65 banners. The company operates under the Walmart name in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as Seiyu in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.
View more random threads:
- MINHA RÁDIO: ROMANTIC INSTRUMENTAL - PAN...
- Scary Compilation
- Mike Tyson - Beat Psychologically
- Just for Laughs - Snake Eyes
- Mahogany Car
- Segovia - A walking tour around the city
- Strange Relationships of Bollywood Stars
- Sajjad Ali - Tasveer Bana Ke (Official Video)
- Satyamev Jayate - 6th May 2012
- Hippo Vs Crocodile