Helsinki, Finlandís southern capital, sits on a peninsula in the Gulf of Finland. Its central artery, Mannerheimintie, is flanked by institutions including the National Museum, tracing Finnish history from the Stone Age to the present, imposing Parliament House and Kiasma contemporary art museum. On busy Senate Square, the neoclassical Helsinki Cathedral stands in contrast with Uspenski Cathedral and its cupolas.
View more random threads:
- Meaning of True Love
- Free YouTune Video Downloader 1.0
- GoPro: Highest Road In The World
- Sab'r - A Ramzan Message
- Orangutan Man Goes DOWN
- The Evolution of the Alphabets
- The psychology of self-motivation | Scott...
- The multi-occasion Grand Reversible Silk...
- NO HEROS FOR ISRAEL
- Tears of a Syrian refugee child