Tallinn is the capital and largest city of Estonia. Tallinn is situated on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland, in north-western Estonia. Tallinn's Old Town is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is ranked as a global city and has been listed among the top 10 digital cities in the world. The city was a European Capital of Culture for 2011.
View more random threads:
- Is this a Magic or illusion?
- Cat Gets stuck in lamp
- Create The Painting
- Burning Calories : How to Burn 500 Calories
- Shahrukh Khan at Anushka Sharma's...
- CRAZIEST Sports
- Jab Say Wardi - Hum Sab Umeed Say Hain
- Edge of the World: Stunning Pitcairn Islands...
- i kissed a girl (brooke/haley)
- Yoga helps reduce upper back pain