“All this world needs is one person to make you feel special & valued. Let’s all try to be that one.”
Born in Chandigarh, Aditi grew up in Delhi before studying Business and Finance at university. After several internships she knew that sustainable development was something she wanted to work in, and aspires to run a consulting firm in the future. Aside from her work, Aditi is passionate about music and theatre, and says her proudest moment was when she put on her first street theatre play in a poor area of Delhi, and received a rapturous applause. Her hobbies include reading and painting, and she enjoys simple home cooked meals with seasonal fresh fruit.
“A festive fusion of cultures living together in perfect harmony and synchrony through the diverse flavours of love, language and brotherhood.”
View more random threads:
- Top 10 Victoria's Secret Angels
- Olympia Valance in Bikini on the beach in...
- Singer Annie and her husband Malik Noraid...
- Priyanka Chopra in pink gown 2016
- urdu - Sabiha Khanum
- aish - memories from past
- ARIEL WINTER's in West Hollywood
- aDRIANa LImA navel button with blue jeans
- Kristen Stewart at Zuhair Murad Fashion Show...
- Claudia Romani enjoying Sun Bath on Beach