Beautiful Oriental Painting by Karl Bang
Karl Bang’s collection of art masterpieces could easily be called Goddess Central. Karl was born as Bong Ka in Shanghai in 1935. He was formally trained by the master artists of Chinese painting and he also formally trained in the European painting tradition in France and Belgium. These multiple styles led to Karl Bang’s multi-cultural blending of the traditional Chinese artistic discipline with the more personally expressive European style, and later also included traditions from around the entire globe. Check out some of his masterpiece
This cross-cultural fusion of styles has earned him the title of “Master of Contemporary Eclecticism”. His art is currently represented by Richardson Gallery of Fine Art, and the exclusive originating source of all prints and original paintings by Karl Bang is Chantelle Publishing Company.
View more random threads:
- Never help a child a task at which he feels...
- I ill either find a way or make one.
- Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
- If you are hurt
- Savannah, 5-year-old's amazing 911 call...
- Don't Ever Try This !
- Live Compassionately and Mindfully
- Drop by drop a whole lake becomes.
- *A PAINFUL LOVE STORY*