A montage of clips of our rescued ginger kitten, Koda, growing up with our family's Golden Retriever, Keelo. They were instant friends when we first brought Koda home (who was only about a month old at the time, and could fit perfectly in my hand!). 8 months have passed since then and they still continue to be as close as ever. Their bond is incredible and something I've never seen between a large dog and a tiny cat before!
View more random threads:
- Official Slush Cup 2012 | Sunshine Village |...
- Living the Dream
- How To Put Gas In a 57 Chevy Belair
- Women at work - SMOKING!!! - India
- Amazing engineering feat: World's longest...
- Sajjad Ali - NAKHUN - Official Video
- Indore's new International cricket stadium
- Lion raised by a man
- Nissan Patrol Mafia Ad
- When Hen attacks the birds