The scent of roasting coffee beans wafts through the air in Melbourne, Australia. This city is serious about its coffee, and if you’re game, you can base an entire Melbourne tour around sampling the offerings from local cafés.
If you’re looking for a little more than a caffeine buzz from your Melbourne sightseeing, you’re in luck. Melbourne sits on the banks of the Yarra River, and you’ve got your pick of cathedrals, parks, and giant buildings to explore, as well as an extensive streetcar network to help you get from one place to the next. Ready for a delicious meal? Take the tram to the Southbank neighborhood, where you can enjoy lunch at a café along the riverfront.
View more random threads:
- Shoaib Akhtar dancing With Esha Deol
- Iceland team welcomed back as heroes after...
- How to Love Yourself
- A video of Israeli peace activist
- Keep Your Head Up
- Professional Baker Reviews Cheap Doughnuts
- PEOPLE ARE AWESOME - Cycling Edition
- The Science of Happiness - Calling to Say...
- Drawing Harry Potter
- Facebook Rules