Here's what you will need:
8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 (14 oz) jar of pizza sauce
10 - 15 presliced pepperoni
Cut a long rectangle through the top of the baguette and partially unstuff the baguette.
Line the bottom of the inside with Mozzarella cheese, spoon pizza sauce on top of the cheese, add another layer of cheese, then lay the pepperoni slices on top and tuck the edges inside the bread.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350˚F / 175˚C.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Chinese girl sings Hindi song Chahun Main Ya...
- Why bears?
- Celine Dion introduces twins to the world on...
- Hot Girl Pranks Compilation
- Mobile users watch this video
- 6 Everyday Actions And Why We Do Them
- Abhishek Bachchan slaped his poor Spot Boy
- The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays
- Battle JFL 2009 French Kiss Collectif VS...
- "Outtakes" - SALAAM NAMASTE