Windows facilitates us to read and write Urdu already. To read and write Urdu comfortably in Windows XP, there are three steps to follow:
1. Active Urdu language support.
2. Install Urdu keyboard layout.
3. Install Urdu fonts.
In Windows Vista and Windows 7 we have to take two steps only.
1. Install Urdu keyboard layout.
2. Install Urdu fonts.
These are simple steps that can be done by a regular computer user easily. Three common Urdu fonts that are used in Urdu Websites or other places have been included in Pak Urdu Installer in which artistic font Jameel Noori Nastaleeq, CRULP font Nafees Web Naskh and BBC Urdu font Urdu Naskh AsiaType. After installing Pak Urdu Installer, your computer will support complete Urdu, due to which Urdu can be read or written easily.
Click here to download Pak Urdu Installer
View more random threads:
- Learn how to practice the yoga asanas and...
- Paint Software for Kidz
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- (Hardware) How do I select the right mouse?
- Calculator & Unit Converter for Android
- FreeRip Basic 3.081 *Freeware*
- Samasung Optical Viral Illusions: 2 Min 10...
- PowerPoint Templates 1.0 *Freeware*
- Rename of recylcebin
- do not know typing???