The Pamban Bridge is a railway bridge on the Palk Strait which connects the town of Rameswaram on Pamban Island to mainland India. The bridge refers to both the road bridge and the cantilever railway bridge, though primarily it means the latter.
View more random threads:
- Daily Ab Workout!
- Bus 44 - Award-Winning Short Film
- Bowling Flying ooopppsss
- Making Of 'Haule Haule' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- Raw Video: Hot Air Balloon Crashes Into Tent
- Archana kavi
- Chinese President's US Visit to Underscore...
- Fukrey (2013) - Full Hindi Comedy Movie
- Amazing Skilled Man
- Katrina Kaif (In Saree)