Lake Bled — nestled in NW Slovenia's Julian Alps — comes complete with a sweeping mountain panorama, a cliff-hanging castle, a lazy lakeside promenade, and the country's most sought-after desserts. While Bled has all the modern resort-town amenities, its most endearing quality is its stunning romantic setting. Fun-loving wedding parties flock to the church perched upon the lake's fairy-tale island.
View more random threads:
- Just For Laughs - The Laughing Policeman
- The Story of Chocolate
- Indian Man Digs Well After Being Denied Water
- Deosai National Park - Home of The Himalayan...
- YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL again!
- Understanding Stroke (Stroke #1)
- Economics for Everybody
- Crazy or Awesome?
- Loose Talk - Bengali Cricketer 2