Samsung is working on a new concept that could potentially make driving a lot safer. Samsung shared a blog post about its "Safety Truck," a trailer-truck that has a wireless camera in the front and four giant screens on the back to display its front view to cars behind it.
With this, cars behind the truck will get a better view of what's in front of them, allowing them to make better decisions, especially when they decide to overtake the truck. Another advantage of the Safety Truck is that it may reduce the risk of accidents caused by sudden braking or animals crossing the road.... The monitors give drivers behind the truck a view of what is going on ahead, even in the dark of night. Samsung noted that the "Safety Truck" is still only a prototype and not operational yet
View more random threads:
- The Sword Maker & The Swordsman
- Juggler Alexander Koblikov
- Topkapi Palace | Virtual tour | Walk around...
- Russian Car Crash - Dash Cam Compilation
- Coral Reef
- Ramoji Rao Film City Hyderabad, India
- Follow Traffic Rules For Yourself ; Not For...
- Russian forces pouring crimea. World war iii...
- Boxing Dog
- Sugar Painting