Established in 1788 as a penal colony, Sydney was once a little rough around the edges, but it has since transformed into a must-visit coastal destination. Today, tourists flock to this city on the east coast of Australia for its pristine beaches, coves, and harbors.
View more random threads:
- 16 Words We Don't Have In English
- UK enjoys warmest day of the year
- Peeling green apples
- Shah Rukh Khan with Sundar Pichai
- Funny videos - videos Chistosos
- Kate Smith introduces God Bless America
- How about an Interview? Kim Jong Un and...
- Funny Prank - Glasses Cleaner
- Japanese Cell Phone Tombstones
- Lions - The New Endangered Species?