One of the downsides to creating a great PDF is the resulting large file size. Bloated PDFs take up too much space, are very inconvenient to the user, and can even slow down a computer. Luckily, there are ways to get rid of that excess baggage.
When attempting to reduce file size, you may want focus on removing disposable objects and reducing the size of images. Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro offers access to some of the most convenient options for controlling and optimizing the elements that go into your PDF. If you need to shrink PDF file sizes down, you can try three different methods.
View more random threads:
- How To See YouTube website in Pakistan
- Windows Movie Maker
- Shortcut Key Combination
- Every Orkut User will LUv this tricks!
- My Space worms spread thought quicktime..
- How do I restore my WhatsApp data?
- Problem Task Manager
- UndeleteMyFiles: Recover Your Data In Just...
- Administrator and User Passwords in Windows...
- What is Amazon? How to buy on Amazon?