SPSS Statistics is a software package used for statistical analysis. Long produced by SPSS Inc., it was acquired by IBM in 2009. The current versions (2015) are officially named IBM SPSS Statistics. Companion products in the same family are used for survey authoring and deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection), data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, and collaboration and deployment (batch and automated scoring services).
SPSS for Beginners 1--Introduction
View more random threads:
- Create Your Own Fonts
- Small Windows XP FAQ
- Lesson # 62 The Object (Microsoft Office...
- Turn off disk performance monitors
- Best way to avoid trojans
- Hear music Clearly
- hp compaq nc6220 drivers problem(solved)
- Lesson # 64 The Symbols (Microsoft Office...
- Single key-press file/folder renaming
- Protect your password in cyber cafe and on...