When are humans most happy? To gather data on this question, Matt Killingsworth built an app, Track Your Happiness, that let people report their feelings in real time. Among the surprising results: We're often happiest when we're lost in the moment. And the flip side: The more our mind wanders, the less happy we can be.
View more random threads:
- Skype Translator preview opens the classroom...
- Recycle for Food
- Incredible model plane
- Just for Laughts 01
- Hillary! Stop the attacks! Love, Obama Girl
- FROM ILLUSION TO REALITY by Sandeep...
- jungles blue planet 2 of 6
- Home Remedy for Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Trick for ring stuck in finger
- Michael Jordan's Residence