German parliament approves 86 billion Greek bailout with 454 lawmakers voting yes, 113 voting no and 18 abstaining. According to the bailout terms Greek ports, water suppliers, isles will be sold to satisfy EU privatisation.
View more random threads:
- Zach King Best Vines Compilation
- Gmail Tricks To Keep You On Track
- Hilarious moving company accident!
- 1951 London! Prams that fits bicycle!
- How to Break Bad Habits
- Ice Water Challenge
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan reciting The Holy Qur'an
- iPhone in Mouth
- Amazing Water & Sound Experiment!
- Traveling North Korea (DPRK) in 5 days