New Zealand is known as the “Land of the Long White Cloud” to its native Maori people, and Wellington is its cultural, political, and culinary capital. In fact, Wellington is the southernmost capital in the entire world. This compact city is trendy, creative, and begging to be explored.
Wellington tourism is diverse; fresh ocean winds blow off the Cook Strait and invite you to kayak in the harbor or explore the beach. The compact city center is replete with street art and museums and imbued with creativity. Many Wellington tours begin with a cup of coffee at a downtown café. Once your eyes are open, take a walking tour of the area and observe the eclectic architecture, including the Parliament building and its beehive-shaped executive wing.
View more random threads:
- National Geographic Best Pictures
- Most Notorious Hackers
- Chotu Chai Wala
- How To Live Stress Free
- Motivation & Pump up guaranteed
- Aamir Aur Salman Ka Dum Part 5 of 6
- Apparently this is a real sport. Who wants...
- "Night Ballet" EAA AirVenture night air...
- The most epic Duel
- Visualization for Confidence & Positive...