Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twist in Ajmal Qasab story ....

Member Array

Twist in Ajmal Qasab story ....

The News 15.Dec.2008

A Pakistani lawyer C M Farooque claimed that many people, including Ajmal Kasab, were arrested before 2006 from Kathmandu by the Indian agencies with the help of Nepalese forces.

He said Ajmal Kasab went to the Napalese capital on a business tour. His application regarding his arrest was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which a reply was sought from Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission.

While talking to the News, C M Farooque Advocate said the Nepalese forces arrested almost 200 people including Ajmal Kasab before 2006 and his application in this regard was lying pending in the Nepalese Supreme Court in which Nepalese forces and Indian High Commission were made respondents.

The advocate said he wrote letters to Pakistan and Indian governments in this regard. He said that he had also addressed a press conference in Nepal highlighting the issue in which he revealed that the Nepalese forces arrested Ajmal Kasab and many others and held them at an unknown place and that these people would be used for their ulterior designs at some later stage. He said that he had no contact with Ajmal Kasab ever since he disappeared.

The lawyer said he was still pleading the case of Kasab and was to visit Nepal towards the end of this month. The Nepalese Supreme Court had repeatedly issued notices to the respondents to furnish their reply but they did not submit any reply.

Advocate Farooque said he had filed the petition in the Nepalese Supreme Court in February 2008. He said he was running an NGO, ‘Voice of Human and Prisoners Rights’ and the parents of Ajmal Kasab contacted him for help in this regard after appealing to the Pakistan Government for help.

The people arrested in Nepal had gone there on legal visa for business but Indian agencies were in the habit of capturing Pakistanis from Nepal and afterwards implicated them in the Mumbai-like incidents to malign Pakistan.

This is intended just to provide information,Friends are most welcome to comment.

Senior Member Array
    thats what i m thinking....

Member Array
    that means i read my lil sis mind .. hahah

Senior Member Array
    thanx bhai.... jugnoo where r u from????

Member Array
    Im from Pakistan, Alahmdulilah.... but Im living in sydney nowdays.

hope u don't mind me calling U "lil sis" - im not even sure abut ur age - lolsssss

u sometime reminds me of my sis (behaves a lot like u) whom i miss a LOT ...

appreciate ur understaing ...

Senior Member Array
    wow.... so i got a bro, so loving bro... well i m 21... what about u... whatever ur age is... i will be ur lil sis coz i love to be pamperd as a lil sis.... hehehehehehe.... awww comon bhai y dont u go to pakistan and c ur sis????

Member Array
    thnxxx cutieee ...

my age - well its puzzle, if u can solve ...

50 main 50 plus ker k 45 minus karo phir 2 martaba 23 plus karo and 3 martaba 24 minus karo -here u go ..... lolssssss

haan yaar next feb mai jaa'ney ka irada hai InsAllah, its been almost 2 years to c them ... akiley reh reh ker pagal ho gaya hoon mian lolsssssss

hmmmm - i don't mind pampering u but i forgot to tell you - main apni sis ko bohattttt tang kerta hoon ... lolsssss jkjk

Senior Member Array
    i got it.... its 29 na????

y dont u get married????? its ok tang kero ya pamper... i willlike it... i like sis bro "chikh chikh"....

Member Array
    wow ur genius like me ... u sure got it ...

yeah may b - zindagi pari hai shadi k liyee - goto shoulder some responsibilities first ....

tum dhondo na koi achi si bhabi .... lolssss just kidin'

Senior Member Array
    hahahahaha... aap na.... muje her koi yehi kaam bolta hai... bhala mei kahan se dhoondu... life aap ney huzarni hai aap apni pasand sey kerna na... or haan shaadi wali baat mene is liye ki thi k aap ne bola na k aap akeley reh reh kr pagal ho gey hain... thats y... life is too short to w8... is liye jaldi sey shaaadi kerwa lein... u r elder enough to get married... or kia budhey babey bn ker krwani hai... or haan where r u from paksitan...????? dekha mei kitna bolti hun neend mei b... is time yahan 2:33 am ho rhey hain... or mei ullu hun... hehehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information