The Tsar Bell, also known as the Tsarsky Kolokol, Tsar Kolokol III, or Royal Bell, is a 6.14-metre tall, 6.6-metre diameter bell on display on the grounds of the Moscow Kremlin.
View more random threads:
- Amazing Free Hugs - France 2014
- Bass Boat Crash
- Sometimes you need friends to get over an...
- Nohkalikai Falls
- Impossible puzzle!
- Just For Laughs - Toxic Water
- Inside the White House: The Marine Sentries
- Destination Unknown Budapest,Hungary
- How to make Thai mixed vegetables fried rice
- "Atlantis Calling" by Lotus Space