Lake Baikal is an ancient, massive lake in the mountainous Russian region of Siberia, north of the Mongolian border. Considered the deepest lake in the world, itís circled by a network of hiking paths called the Great Baikal Trail. The village of Listvyanka, on its western shoreline, is a popular starting point for summertime wildlife-spotting tours, plus wintertime ice-skating and dog sledding.
View more random threads:
- GoPro: Hero Session (Our Most Durable Camera...
- Vung Tau Back Beach Vietnam Vacation
- Cute kitty surprised
- Top Gear test of the MacLaren P1
- You will appreciate the artists
- National Geographic Live! : Machine-Gun Birds
- How Evolution works
- Slow motion Match burning
- Bush Shoe Dodge Matrix
- OOPS accidentally