A former French colony, the Republic of Djibouti is one of the newest and smallest countries in Africa. Founded as a port city, it boasts a favourable location on the Red Sea. Its important role in international sea trade has turned Djibouti into an oasis of peace in a turbulent region. Here you can find a healthy mix of nationalities and religions as well as architectural styles. Its beautiful capital has a unique look that marries Eastern and Western architectural traditions, while some of its street names have a familiar ring to Russian ears.
View more random threads:
- The Science of Early Childhood Development
- Funny ads compilation [2 of 8]
- Box - Amazing Light Performance!
- Dutt versus Dutt
- Amul's 'utterly butterly' girl: 50 years of...
- Depression linked to heart disease
- Health benefits of consuming dates
- NationalPark KanheriCaves
- Funny commercial: beauty is nothing without...
- Mr. Bean Holiday Music Video - Girlfriend...