Tea: Both caffeinated or herbal teas work. Caffeinated teas help constrict blood vessels and reduce swelling while herbal teas (especially chamomile) contain anti-irritants that soothe redness and inflammation. Steep 2 bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes, let cool until the bags are comfortable to touch - lay down and put them over your eyes.
Spoons: Put spoons in the fridge, put them on the eyes curved side down and as the spoon warms, replace it with a cold one and repeat.
Cucumbers: their astringent properties cause blood vessels to constrict. So slice some cucumbers, and relax with them on your eyes for 5-10 minutes. Puffiness will be cured.
Drink water: Easy peasy. People say to drink at least eight 8-glasses of water every day to stay hydrated - no you're not allowed to substitute in soda or coffee. When you're body is dehydrated, it kicks into survival mode and starts storing water in your body - which means youll develop water reserves around the eyeballs. So keep yourself dehydrated so you won't puff up.
View more random threads:
- Crazy Fold
- Funny Stretchy Yoga Baby
- SCIENCE & ISLAM 2/6 | The language of...
- URDU NAAT(Zahe Muqaddar)QARI WAHID ZAFAR
- Mera Chand Mujhe Aaya Hai Nazar
- Fast Food FACTS
- Making Of 'Haule Haule' - Rab Ne Bana Di...
- Bipasha Basu - Lucky Boy - Bachna Ae Haseeno...
- What a Wonderful World | Playing For Change
- Red Bull X Fighters: London 2009