An Indian man has taken his dual obsession for gold and fame to an extreme level by getting one of the world's most expensive shirts made for himself, worth $250,000 and weighing more than six and a half pounds.
View more random threads:
- Bali, Indonesia Travel Guide
- To The Glory!
- Extreme High Wire Walking
- Mother of Baby Run Over By Train Credits God...
- Hummingbird Zipline Course - Gulf Shores,...
- Dog needs no help playing with his ball
- Bob Marley - Waiting in Vain
- Requiem of Ice
- asin interview
- Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything....