Through a story of one of his students, Billy shows the importance of loving others and of being loved.
Billy Ward is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and has been practicing in for the past 13 years in the New York City Suburbs of New Jersey. In addition to having a private practice, he has also been counseling students at Seton Hall Prep High School since 1998. Currently he is the director of retreats for the school and also teaches a senior course for Human Development and Theology. Billy's approach to teaching centers on the development of mind, body and spirit. His personal philosophy is LOVE and Be LOVED.
View more random threads:
- GEORGIAN BALLET (extraordinary dance)
- Brave? Stupid? Or Just Crazy?
- Naked in Fiji | Naked and Afraid
- Explore New Zealand with a backpack
- Let us be brave and face life!
- Rock in Action
- How to pose for Pictures
- BBC Home Making: Weaver Bird
- 'Miss Jumbo' Competition
- Yeh Jo Halka Halka Suroor, Piano Version