Just under 5 months ago, I traveled with two of my closest friends, Lizzy Gadd and Rob Woodcox, two new friends, Sian Davies and Kelsey Kienitz, and another small group of talented ladies to the beautiful country of Iceland! We visited gorgeous waterfalls, climbed epic mountains and canyons, danced on endless expanses of black sand, and bathed in warm blue hot springs tucked into valleys. It was an overwhelmingly beautiful experience, and I hope this video accurately portrays that.
View more random threads:
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- How People In Japan Eat Live Frog Sushi!
- Salman Khan says Aamir Khan's Ghajini...
- World Cup 2010 - South Africa
- Wanted (hindi Movie ) Part 3 of 15
- If The World Were 100 People
- Beauties of Islam - Rights & Balance
- Acid Attack Survivors: Beauty Salon Owner...
- Why? Tell Me Why! Runny Nose
- Apparently this is a real sport. Who wants...