One World Trade Center is the primary building of the new World Trade Center complex in New York City's Lower Manhattan and is the tallest building in the United States. The 104-story super tall skyscraper stands on the northwest corner of the 16-acre (6.5 ha) World Trade Center site. The tower's steel structure topped out on August 30, 2012. On May 10, 2013, the final component of the skyscraper's spire was installed, making One World Trade Center the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and the fourth-tallest skyscraper in the world by pinnacle height.
View more random threads:
- Elvis Presley Lives 25t Anniversary Concert
- Bambi and the cat
- Catching a GLIMPSE of the Milky Way
- run ghundi run
- Funny Free-Kick - Highschool Soccer in Japan
- Power of Nanotechnology
- Attraction - britain's got talent 2013 final...
- NASA - SHUTTLE EXPLOSION
- Most FASCINATING Things
- The Only Gulab Jamun Recipe You'll Ever Need