Thread: Mumbai terrorist admits-he is Pakistani citizen

vickash_2

Mumbai terrorist admits-he is Pakistani citizen

The news from the daily 'Dawn'

‘We wanted to seize hostages’, make demands, says Mumbai suspect

MUMBAI, Dec 13: The gunman captured in last month’s Mumbai attacks had originally intended to seize hostages and outline demands in a series of dramatic calls to the media, according to his confession obtained on Saturday by the Associated Press.

Mohammed Ajmal Kasab said he and his partner, who assaulted the city’s main train station, had planned a rooftop standoff, but they couldn’t find a suitable building, the statement to police says.

The two killed dozens of people inside the station, but it’s unclear if they ever held hostages.

Kasab’s seven-page confession, given to police over repeated interrogations, offers new details of the three-day rampage through India’s commercial centre that left 164 people plus nine gunmen dead.

He said the assault, which started on Nov 26, was initially set for Sept 27, though he doesn’t explain why it was delayed. The gunmen had been told by their handlers to carry out the attacks during rush hours when the station was teeming with commuters, according to the statement. After reaching Mumbai, Kasab and his partner, Ismail Khan, the ringleader, headed to the train station by taxi.

“Ismail and myself went to the common toilet, took out the weapons from our sacks, loaded them, came out of toilet and started firing indiscriminately toward the passengers,” Kasab told police.

As a police officer opened fire, the two militants retaliated with grenades before entering another part of the station and randomly shooting more commuters.

The men then searched for a building with a rooftop where they had been told to hold hostages and call a contact named Chacha, whom Kasab in his confession identified as Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, the suspected mastermind behind the attacks.

Chacha would supply phone numbers for media outlets and specify what demands the two should make.

“This was the general strategy decided by our trainers,” Kasab said.

After failing to find a ‘suitable building,’ however, the two men instead stormed a hospital where they looked for hostages and exchanged more gunfire with police, he said.

Kasab, 21, said he was Pakistani national and trained by Lashkar-e-Taiba.

any information about the ATS cheif , karkare , what was their intention to kill him?

vickash_2
    Karkare was ATS chief and they were T (terrorists!)

Senior Member Array
    ok ok.... i dont accept it...this were all pre planned.... and also the Islamabad Marriot tragedy.... everything is pre planned by some1 very secretly...and is intended to trap muslim countries... infact attack muslim countries.... thats what i can get from these tragedies......

Member Array
    let god be the judge

Senior Member Array
    ye shainee and this day in not so far when God will separate good and bad people... i believe that He is always with truth.... and whatever these countries gonna do with muslim countries... they surely will have to pay in future... we r just w8ing for our Prophet Isah (Jesus) and this time is not far away... our victory is promised in our Holy Quran... so we r especially i m w8ing for that time.... but b4 this time we r also told to be suffered alot like we r suffering..... in different parts of world.... wo time door nhi hai.... jab sab jhootey or cruel log saaf saaf sab ko dikhai dein gey.... Allah sirf sach k saath hai....

zaara itna jazbati mat huwa karo. look its a serious question , k why a terrorists kills ATS chief?

as i read some information , that ajmal qassab has confessed that they had planned to demand from the govt. of india to release LeT prisoners in india , but their plan failed.

but what was the role of ATS chief in all this game?
    he was wearing a bullet proof jacked , people were around him , the bullet is fired in his neck , so it looks like that it was planned.

yeah am agree wid u naveed bhai.. but zara is also right the time is not so far... and we will see if we are alive........

Senior Member Array
    admin 1st of all k mene ye post read hi nhi ki... and 2ndly i was replying to shainee... haan sumetimes i get emotional.... u will never understand....what i m feeling these days... and no1 can never....

Correct bola...

Thread Information