The Khyber Pass is a mountain pass connecting Afghanistan and Pakistan, cutting through the northeastern part of the Spin Ghar mountains. An integral part of the ancient Silk Road, it is one of the oldest known passes in the world.
View more random threads:
- Look Up from your social media addiction and...
- [[M]]America's Funniest Home Videos #4
- Helicopter Ear Pull
- Sketch Artist
- Just 4 Laugh Gags Pogo On cartoon Network 04
- How to convert DVD/Video to Dell Aero, new...
- Farthest swim under ice
- A Transport Revolution?
- My Dad's car...Worth a watch!
- Rendezvous with Simi Garewal Imran Khan