Where are we compared to what Sufyan Ath-Tahuri described:
“I saw an old man in the mosque at Kufah (In Iraq) saying, ‘I have been praying in this mosque for thirty years and awaiting death to
come to me. If it comes to me now, I would not ask for or against anything, for verily, no one owes me anything nor do I owe anyone
However, we, except those who Allah has granted His Mercy if death comes to us and we were given a respite, it will take us years to
prepare ourselves and pay back our dues, all the while obeying Allah as He should be obeyed. Mutarrif bin Abdullah said:
“If I knew when my life would end, I fear that I would lose my mind. Allah has granted His slaves the favor of forgetting death,
otherwise, they would not enjoy life or erect marketplaces.”
We are in the life to perform righteous deeds, yet, we fall victim to laziness. When will we work then, after death, or in the grave? We still
have time and a chance to seek and gain repentance and become active worshipping Allah.
View more random threads:
- urdu - khud ko aisa banao
- Khaana Kaaba - for muslims
- SAKHAWAT AUR SADQA -Moulana Tariq Jameel -...
- Sarkar ne Farmaya Hai....
- urdu - Imaan ki shakhain
- just few minutes friends......
- 40 hadiths with regard to Ramazan
- Holly Quran translated in to English...
- We waste the time of our life in what does...