Group of young British Muslims have joined the fight back against Islamic State militants with a video and social media campaign.
After the murder of David Haines and kidnapping of Alan Hemming, the East London-based group Active Change Foundation decided to voice their anger.
They set up the #notinmyname campaign to spread the word that British Muslims reject IS, its ideology and actions and to show that IS do not represent the Islamic faith or the Muslim community.
Hanif Qadir, founder of ACF. said: "The murder of an innocent man has no justification in any religion or walk of life.
"These terrorists ISIS are not true Muslims, they do not practice the true teachings of Islam; peace, mercy and compassion and they are the enemy of all mankind.”
View more random threads:
- So, how do u count cash?
- Calf birth in just 5 minutes
- Funniest America's Funniest Videos
- Say What You Need to - John Mayer
- Keith From Up Da Block: Michael Jackson...
- Extreme Trailer Racing
- Indian Street Dentist: I've years of...
- Helicopter crash accident on board camera no...
- Mind Blowing Origins Of Everyday Symbols
- Sama Hai Bahar Ka - Lata Mangeshkar -...