The Blue Nile Falls is a waterfall on the Blue Nile river in Ethiopia. It is known as Tis Abay in Amharic, meaning "smoking water". It is situated on the upper course of the river, about 30 km downstream from the town of Bahir Dar and Lake Tana.
View more random threads:
- Dedicated to all 80's & 90's kids.....
- Hillary Clinton Would Avoid TSA Pat Down
- Hyper-realistic drawing "Fabiano...
- Ztylus Revolver Camera Phone Case
- Truffles: The Most Expensive Food in the...
- Record breaking cocktail genius!
- Stop comparing yourself to others!
- foolish adventure
- 9 Strange Things That Can Kill You