Spanish territory also includes two archipelagos; the Balearic Islands, in the Mediterranean Sea, and the Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean off the African coast; two major exclaves, Ceuta and Melilla, in continental North Africa; and the islands and peñones (rocks) of Alborán, Alhucemas, Chafarinas and Vélez de la Gomera. With an area of 505,992 km2 (195,365 sq mi), Spain is the second largest country in Western Europe and the European Union, and the fourth largest country in Europe. By population, Spain is the sixth largest in Europe and the fifth in the European Union.
View more random threads:
- asian games 2010 opening ceremony
- Dev D - complete movie
- Server | The Waiter (Greg Romano)
- How did they do that?
- Suri Cruise's Cutest Moments on Camera
- Funny Indian Commercial Advertisement
- At Home with Warren Buffett
- Designers exhibit flood-proofing ideas...
- Mobile addiction - ncl rsm 2013 short film...
- Palestinian Song - My People Are Suffering...