This video is intended for educational purposes, so that you can identify and see open and closed comedones at magnification. At 0:11 you see a clogged pore under a microscope. At 0:36 we express that pore with a comedone extractor tool. At 1:05 we show you a biore pore strip that has been used for removal of clogged pores on the nose. That leads us to 1:43, which shows stubble and hair under magnification. At 2:26 we see my teeth and 2:55 we see a hornet. Isn't science fun?
View more random threads:
- Wikileaks VS Politicians
- Power Boat Crashes by Hauppauge 'HD PVR'
- Extreme Mower Racing
- Ramoji Film City
- India's Human Computer Shakuntala Devi
- Veena Malik Parody - Bashiran with Brunch
- Pharrell Williams - Happy (We Are From...
- Czech car firm mobilises the disabled
- My Supersized Muscles Are Fake !
- "Night Ballet" EAA AirVenture night air...