In the movies, when people have heart attacks, they often clutch their chest in pain and collapse on the floor. But in real life, that's often not the way it happens.
View more random threads:
- Favorite photos of urban environments
- Can You Guess What Is Being Sold Online in...
- BAIKAL ICE live sound
- Panda Sneezing
- Believe in Yourself - Motivational Video
- Facts That Shouldn't Be True (BUT ARE)
- Antibacterial Soap May Be Worse Than Regular...
- The Imagination Pavilion in Epcot Center
- Kids sliding down the waterfall
- Funny animal clips!