Attabad Lake, Gojal, also known as Gojal Lake, is a lake in the Gojal Valley of northern Pakistan created in January 2010 by a landslide dam. The Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. The Hunza is situated north/west of the Hunza River, at an elevation of around 2,500 metres. The territory of Hunza is about 7,900 square kilometres.
View more random threads:
- Beautiful Botanical Sculpture
- Real Life Heroes [Good people]
- Stunning Aston Martin One-77
- Woman Blows Up Hot Water Bottle
- Strange Addictions
- How to Prevent the Top Men's Health Problems
- Funny Video (Crashes)
- Homage to World's Oldest Student of IT
- You'll love this version of Dil Se
- Global warming could do more than just melt...