Sad bin Muadh (Radhiallahu anhu)

Sad bin Muadh (Radhiallahu anhu), The hero for whom the throne [of Allah] shook at His death, Angels participated in his Janaza (funeral), The leader of Ansaar, The Badri Sahabi (Participated in Battle of Badr),

Sad is an Ansari sahabi ,in fact he is the leader of his tribe Banu `Abdul-Ashhal, he accepted Islam and gave dawah to his people, he said to his tribe members that I will not speak to anyone if you not accept true religion and give-up idol worship, it is not the evening pass all his tribe members enter in the fold of Islam.

At the Battel of Badr when Rasool Allah (Sallahu alihuwa sallam) asking to advise him thrice, what to do whether to confront Musrikin or not ?, Upon this, Sa'd Ibn Mu'adh stood up and said: "By Allah, I feel you want us (the Ansaar) to speak." The Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: "Oh, yes!" Sa'd said: "O Prophet of Allah! We believe in you and we testify that you are the true Messenger of Allah. We bear witness that what you have been given is the Truth. We give you our firm pledge of obedience and sacrifice. We will obey you most willingly in whatever you command us, and by Allah, Who has sent you with Truth, if you ask us to cross this sea (Red Sea), we will do that most readily and not a man of us will stay behind, We hope that Allah will show you through our hands those deeds of courage, which will please your eyes. Kindly lead us to the battlefield in the Name of Allah!"Sad participate in all battels until Khandaq, he (radhaillahu anhu) was hit by an arrow [i.e., on the day of Khandaq] and with this injury after a short treatment he died as Shaheed.

Before he died Sad gave his judgement in case of Jews tribe Banu Qurayzah who betrayed muslims and broke the treaty, Sa`d said: "My judgment is that their warriors should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties should be distributed (among worriers)." he Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Sa`d judged among them with the ruling of Allah

It is nearly 6 years of his acceptance Islam and within 6 years he renders a great serves to Islam, He passed away in the 5th year of Hijrah (the Islamic Calendar) in young age: 37 years old. The Prophet (peace be upon him) offered Salah at him and he was buried in Al Baqi` (the graveyard of Madinah). May Allah be pleased with Sa`d, may Allah reward him the best for what he did to Islam and Muslims, and may Allah gather us with him in His Place of Honor (Paradise).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) explained to the people that Sa`d shall be one of the people of Paradise. Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was gifted a silk garment and he prohibited the use of silk. The people admired it, whereupon he said: "By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, the kerchiefs of Sa`d ibn Mu`adh in Paradise are better than this.[Bukhari)