The Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu associated wisdom with living 'according to nature.' He saw philosophical lessons in trees, water and clouds. Em tells us more.
View more random threads:
- Walking in Vivienne Westwood's Shoes
- Hunza - Valley of dreams and fairy tales
- Xtreme Unicycle - Paul Sergent
- Huge Waves Crash Over Seawall Lake Erie...
- Hammer through Mirror at 120,000fps
- How to Multiply Easy Way using Japanese...
- Projector Headlamps
- Bush Billboard Slams Obama - 'Miss Me Yet'?
- Before I die I want to...