Sonia and Anita, two sisters living in India, have been blind since birth, but a simple eye operation makes it possible for them to see their mom for the first time. The nonprofit organization 20/20/20 provides free operations to these sisters--as well as thousands of other people in developing countries. These procedures empower people in impoverished communities to create better futures. In this short film, Blue Chalk Media shares the sisters’ poignant story and captures their initial experiences after the bandages come off.
View more random threads:
- With treasure worth 1 lakh crore, is Kerala...
- Elephant Painting and Show, Thailand
- Kal Ho Na Ho - Deleted Scenes
- The life and times of Benazir Bhutto
- Fault Lines
- How to draw a cat
- Vodafone ad for Bhakti sagar - Zoozoo praying
- Endhiran Official Exclusive Trailer
- The funniest master ever
- Dog Cover for National Geographic