The oldest dad in the world has added to his growing flock by becoming a father for the second time. Ramjeet Raghav, the oldest dad in the world is 96 and welcomed new addition, Ranjeet, into the world earlier this month. The proud oldest father in the world shares a home with his wife Shankuntala, 54, in Haryana, India. Ramjeet became the world's oldest dad after becoming a father for the first time in December 2010. At the time, he claimed that a daily diet of almonds, butter and milk kept him sexually active. Following the birth of their first son, Bikramjeet, the couple temporarily put their sex life on hold as they dealt with their new-found parenting duties. With the arrival of baby Ranjeet, it appears high protein foods are back on the menu.
View more random threads:
- Female Bodybuilding and Fitness Motivation -...
- Capture The Moment
- Vin Diesel - Be Present
- Soap Bubbles Master
- Don't BUY Freedom 251 | Could be a SCAM
- Mr Bean's Holiday UK Premiere
- Cool Street Show ( Entertainment )
- Chocolate Sculpture World Record
- New Italian Masterpiece Haagen Dazs Gelato
- Peeling green apples