The oldest dad in the world has added to his growing flock by becoming a father for the second time. Ramjeet Raghav, the oldest dad in the world is 96 and welcomed new addition, Ranjeet, into the world earlier this month. The proud oldest father in the world shares a home with his wife Shankuntala, 54, in Haryana, India. Ramjeet became the world's oldest dad after becoming a father for the first time in December 2010. At the time, he claimed that a daily diet of almonds, butter and milk kept him sexually active. Following the birth of their first son, Bikramjeet, the couple temporarily put their sex life on hold as they dealt with their new-found parenting duties. With the arrival of baby Ranjeet, it appears high protein foods are back on the menu.
View more random threads:
- National Geographic's Photography Contest
- Awesome ! Folding Chair [ amazing ]
- Interview with Lee Kuan Yew
- Best foul!!!!
- The Difference
- A Xingu tribe's insight into the Western...
- Discover Tonga - 176 Islands, One Kingdom!
- Funny Tui ad
- Complete Life Cycle of the Monarch Butterfly
- Military plane drops vehicles & supplies!