Does the fear of offending friends or family members keep you from setting boundaries? It's a timely topic with the holidays fast approaching. Therapist, Julie Hanks, says it's ok to set boundaries, even if you offend someone.
View more random threads:
- GoPro Spring Break 2015 - South Beach, Miami
- Meet Mark Zuckerberg's wife Priscilla Chan
- How TY Bello is turning a bread hawker into...
- Banned Products
- The Pole-Mounted Bicycle Elevator
- Tao Porchon Lynch - Oldest Yoga Teacher
- Robot Hummingbird
- Queen Elizabeth II morph sequence
- Playing with Light
- How to dominate football