Morocco is a North African country that has a coastline on both the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. It has borders with Western Sahara to the south, Algeria to the east and the Spanish North African territories of Ceuta and Melilla on the Mediterranean coast in the north. It is just across the Strait of Gibraltar from Gibraltar.
View more random threads:
- Audi - Traffic light online info service
- Holy Crap
- People Are Awesome - Women's Edition
- Power Kiss: Funniest Ad Ever Seen...ha ha
- Amul's 'utterly butterly' girl: 50 years of...
- Galveston Island Beach Revue - B-roll
- Plane landing on Water(Vedio)
- Talking Twin Babies
- Saba Qamar Pakistani Fashion Model
- *** crazy intersection ***