Galapagos' isolated terrain shelters a diversity of plant and animal species, many found nowhere else. Charles Darwin visited in 1835, and his observation of Galápagos' species later inspired his theory of evolution.
View more random threads:
- Samsung "The Safety Truck"
- Titanic - Behind the Scenes
- Criss Angel - World's Best Trick
- Champions for Children - DuPage Children's...
- Seaworld SHAMU Killer Whale Show
- Lake Of Fire
- Comfortable: 50 People 1 Question
- crazy russians climb on tower
- sunehray din PTV drama Part 29
- Gorgeous Ileana - Latest Photo Shoot - with...