The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean off East Africa, known for its beaches, coral reefs, diving, nature reserves and rare wildlife such as giant Aldabra tortoises. Mahé island, with an international airport, is a key transport hub, home to capital Victoria, the mountain rainforests of Morne Seychellois National Park and white-sand beaches including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
View more random threads:
- Aamir Aur Salman Ka Dum Part 5 of 6
- Amazing ;)
- Unbelievable Dogs
- Animal Odd Couples - Full documentary 2013
- Children see.. children do.. decide yourself
- How is it possible
- 'Slumdog' Child Star's Home Torn Down
- Drone View of Different Hong Kong
- Father Has Been Lying to His Daughter but...
- Kids and Wild Animals