It's been nicknamed the ROLLER COASTER BRIDGE because of it's super steep slope and appearance of being a bridge to the sky.
That's the Eshima Ohashi Bridge straddling Shimane and Tottori prefecture in Japan.
View more random threads:
- AttaUllah Essa Khelvi and Harbhajan Mann
- Best in modern luxury hotel facilities in...
- Naniwa Yodogawa Fireworks Osaka Japan - 2011
- Hummingbird Zipline Course - Gulf Shores,...
- Lindsay Lohan Photoshoot
- Multi-Car Crash Snow Slide on Ice
- Fan grabs foul ball while holding his child
- History of Bollywood in 5 minutes
- For your mind, body and soul - Aruba