Chennai has witnessed little rain this morning, but the water level in many of its residential areas is steadily increasing, owing to the excess water released from the dam at Chembarambakkam. For the residents, what is worse is that the release is being done without warning - in what is understood to be a violation of procedure.
View more random threads:
- British Boy Became Father at the age of 13...
- What Is Possible - Motivational Video
- Benny Hill - The lover #2
- Be Brave, Take Risks
- The Late Mehdi Hasan & Musicians
- CWG Delhi-2010 Theme Song
- Amitabh condemns attack on Sri Lankan...
- How to Make a Simple Pop Pop Boat
- Banking Explained – Money and Credit
- 100 Orgasms A Day: Freak Accident Leaves Man...