The Tamarind Falls or Tamarin Falls are a scenic attraction of southwest Mauritius. They are a series of seven cataracts located on the Rivière Tamarin, two kilometers northwest of the large lake Mare aux Vacoas.
View more random threads:
- KaraChi UnCovered - BBC DoCumentAry - Part 2
- Umar Sharif in Bakra Qistoon Peh
- Bhutan - The happiest place on Earth
- Malta and Gozo 2012
- Crazy Fan Takes Penalty kick
- Entertainment Meera Outfit
- Heaviest car balanced on the head (Guinness...
- Leepa Valley, Azad Kashmir
- Team India on World Cup 2011 Win
- Incredible Dolphin Birth at Dolphin Quest...