The seven colored earth is a natural phenomenon and a prominent tourist attraction. The colors evolved through conversion of basaltic lava to clay minerals. It is a relatively small area ofsand dunes comprising sand of seven distinct colours (approximately red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow).
View more random threads:
- Butterflies take over museum
- Out For a Picnic - Destruction Derby Style
- Turkey welcomes refugees fleeing Syrian...
- Firaaq - Full HQl Movie
- Mumbai Terrorist Attacks And Indian Mind...
- Adriana Lima Workout By Herself
- The Sounds of Kids in a War Zone
- Unbelievable !
- Healthy Habits for the Whole Year
- Sommerurlaub in See im Paznaun